Please see the flyers in JPEG format
New York Junior Tennis & Learning (NYJTL) is the largest tennis and education-themed community organization in the United States and offers comprehensive school and community based programs throughout New York City’s five boroughs reaching more than 75,000 youth from ages 6-18.
NYJTL is actively recruiting for the following positions:
Program Directors FT/ Bachelor’s degree required: $45-52K
Assistant Directors PT: $20-25/hr
Activity Specialists PT: $25/hr
Group Leaders PT: $13-15/hr
Youth Workers/Junior Coordinators PT: $10-12/hr
The Largest Drug Retail Company is hiring Greeters!!!
· Must provide and deliver a distinctive customer service experience
· Registers sales on assigned cash register and provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly checkout service.
· Great benefits and room for advancement!
If you are a Job-Plus member and meet the requirements, call us or email me ASAP!
If you are a Jefferson resident and are NOT a member with our program, please come into our office right away to register and start being referred for jobs.
· Assisting passengers
· Communicate effectively with dispatch
· Reporting and fill out accident reports on all new accidents/dents/fender benders.
· Performing other related work as required
· Driver must abide by all traffic rules and regulations
· Be able to work early shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays if necessary
· Have thorough knowledge of the roadways in and around the city
· Must be punctual
· Drug/Alcohol free
· Accessible via phone at all times
· Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
· Be 21 years of age or older, have a clean driving record (license from the State of New York)
· More than three (3) years of driving experience and less than four points on license. No accidents or suspensions.
· Must pass a thorough background check
If interested, please contact Jobs-Plus at: 917-492-0274
M-F 9AM to 5PM.
JOBS-PLUS at JEFFERSON HOUSES
335 EAST 111th STREET,
NEW YORK NY 10029
There are a host of various vocational training opportunities that are currently seeking applicants. Please review the list below and call me or email if you are interested in any of these opportunities: 917-492-0274.
NYCHA Janitorial Training (includes: OSHA 10 certification, equipment and compactor training, floor stripping and finishing and hands-on cleaning)
· Must be a NYCHA resident on the lease
· Available for 4.5 weeks, M-F, 9am-5 pm
· Pass a reading/math test with a minimum 6.0 (grade level)
· 18 or older
· Have valid working documentation
· Able to work 8 hours on feet
· Able to pass a drug test
*RSVP for TABE test Wed. June 11 @ 10AM
Security training (8hr, 16hr and NY state license)
Class Schedule: Tues. July 15-17, from 9am-6pm (all days)
*Since this is a sponsored training Jobs-Plus will need to interview candidates.
* OSHA 10
* Pre-Apprenticeship Training in Building Trades (includes OSHA 10, 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Worker, Asbestos Treatment, Scaffold User, First Aid and CPR)
* Culinary Arts w/Food Handler’s Certification (English only)
* Development Assistant Program
* Bank Teller Training
* Civil Service Exam Prep
* Farmer’s Market & Green Market Customer Service Training & Employment Program
* Pharmacy Technician
* Certified Nurse Aide
* Home Health Aide
* Electronic Health Records
* Medical Assistant
* Dental Assistant
* Patient Care Technician
* Community Health Worker
* Health Information Technology
* First Aid and CPR
* A+ Certification
* PC Repair
* Certified Microsoft Office
* Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Computer Software Courses
If you’re interested in a training that is not on the list let me know.
All the best,
Jefferson Houses Jobs-Plus
"Jefferson Houses Rising Together"
Hostos Community College/CUNY
335 East 111th Street
New York, NY 10029